CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with circa 140 professionals working in offices in Helsinki, Turku and Jyväskylä. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales, buy-side and debt advisory, hotel advisory, leasing, valuations, transactions, corporate real estate management consulting, tenant representation, workplace and building consultancy as well as property and shopping centre management. To learn more visit our website at cbre.fi
Do you get excited about working with the corporate leaders, city governments, and occupiers?
We are looking for an ADVISOR / SENIOR ADVISOR to be part of our Advisory & Transactions | Industrial & Logistic Services team. A culture of respect, integrity, service, and excellence shapes our approach to every opportunity.
In this role, you will be advising the users of industrial or logistic space and identifying the right locations that offer qualified labor, easy customer accessibility, cost-effective transportation rates, and competitive incentives.
Your main responsibilities
- Drive excellent client satisfaction.
- Create analysis tailored to the client’s needs.
- Put together reports for new or existing projects in a well-written and punctual manner.
- Creating insights and understanding municipalities’ land-use policies.
- Project delivery and coordination
- Leading project team (also virtual ones)
- Client Relationship Management
- Business Development
What we are looking for?
- Master’s degree preferably in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Understanding the principles of commercial real estate markets
- Strong client care skills and ability to negotiate with different business layers
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both verbally and in writing
- Analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills, positive personality, and service mindset
- A proactive and innovative approach to problem-solving, the ability to be self-oriented, and being ability to prioritize workload on own initiative
- LKV (optional)
What we offer to You:
This is truly a unique job opportunity in the global real estate market.
At CBRE you will work with all kinds of specialists to provide thorough advice. Professionals with a commercial, financial, architectural, and even creative background and all with the same drive for real estate.
People are the foundation upon which our success is built. We have a house full of talented, ambitious, and most of all, lovely colleagues and we will help you to find your own path to a meaningful career in our inclusive, world-class culture. We have our own customized training programs if you feel the need to deepen your knowledge. As an employer we want to keep your engine running at the work as well as free time, so we are offering you benefits for those. Welcome to CBRE!
Are you interested? Send your application via the link below by 29.5.2022.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Director, Industrial & Locistics Jouko Lehtonen, 6.5. and 17.5 (office hours) mobile: +358 503621811