CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,000 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with circa 140 professionals working in offices in Helsinki, Turku and Jyväskylä. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales, buy-side and debt advisory, hotel advisory, leasing, valuations, transactions, corporate real estate management consulting, tenant representation, workplace and building consultancy as well as property and shopping centre management. To learn more visit our website at cbre.fi
We have a great career opportunity for an experienced client service professional to join CBRE as our Receptionist to provide high-quality and pro-active services to our stakeholders. Our office is located in one of Helsinki’s hotspots, Arkadia 6, and you will be the face of our office with a professional, welcoming style. A culture of respect, integrity, service, and excellence shapes our approach to every opportunity.
The Receptionist is responsible for the smooth running of our busy office on a day-to-day basis. You will be setting exceptional standards at the reception and actively working with key stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement whilst having ownership of the general office operations. An important part of your work is the coordination and execution of internal and external events, including key client meetings, and company events such as our quarterly business updates.
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. This is primarily a front-facing role in which you will lead by example providing first-class service to our employees and guests. You will need a lot of common sense, and be comfortable working independently and multitasking.
The main tasks
- Providing professional overall reception services to our employees, clients, and other visitors
- Updating our info screens, including event and meeting information
- Ensuring the reception, client area, and meeting rooms are impeccably presented at all times
- Preparing event area and meeting rooms including catering and setup
- Maintaining a file of services and preferred partners including transportation, accommodation, and event contacts
- Proactively ensuring our general office space is always tidy and presentable
- Updating and maintaining our client database
- Managing incoming calls, booking couriers, assisting with deliveries, parcels and mail, and being the main point of contact for office facilities maintenance
- Induction of new CBRE employees to our Arkadia office environment and operations
- Coordinating our team of assistants
The key criteria
- Customer- and service focused, highly motivated, proactive, and resourceful to keep our office running smoothly
- Experience in a reception/guest relation role working in a busy professional environment
- Inherent confidentiality, and diplomacy in every situation
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities by effectively handling multiple tasks, setting priorities, and anticipating the needs of the CBRE team and clients. Demonstrate exceptional professional client service
- Driven to complete tasks on time and deliver high-quality output on deadlines
- A quick and efficient way of working and the ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude under busy circumstances
- Excellent communication skills in both Finnish and English
What do we offer you?
People are the foundation upon which our success is built. We have a team full of talented, ambitious, and friendly colleagues and we will support you in finding your own path to a meaningful career at CBRE.
You will be an integral part of our Business Support Services team where you will be welcomed by 11 colleagues to a talented, collaborative, and supportive team. Our multi-skilled team covers areas such as Finance, People, Office, Legal and Compliance, D&T, Marketing, and Communications.
We have our own customized training programs if you feel the need to deepen your knowledge. As an employer we want to keep your engine running at work as well as free time, so we offer benefits to support both. Welcome to CBRE!
Are you interested? Please send your application via the link below by 7ht of July. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Stina Hiljanen (People Director, Nordics) mobile: +358 50 301 5234 on the following dates: Friday 10 June and Thursday 16 June during the office hours.