CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm with 2020 revenues of $23.8 billion. CBRE has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for nine years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2021, for the third consecutive year. The company has more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Finland Oy is part of CBRE Group with more than 140 professionals working in offices in Helsinki HQ and satellite offices around Finland. We offer a broad range of commercial real estate services for real estate investors and occupier clients such as sales advising, debt advisory, leasing, valuations, transactions, consulting, workplace and building consultancy as well as asset and shopping center management. To learn more visit our website at cbre.fi
”Better future, happier customers” – shopping centre Skanssi has been building a better environment for retail for over 13 years in Turku. Almost 80 different retailers, coffee shops, restaurants and services with developing the new Skanssi neighbourhood Skanssi is a vivid shopping centre for local customers. Skanssi has taken major steps to create a sustainable environment to do business, shopping and just spend a relaxing time. There is still work to be done.
We are now looking for a Shopping Centre Manager to lead Skanssi to a new era with active development for retail.
Your role is lead Shopping Centre Skanssi by its done strategy and vision. You will lead planned and ongoing projects and actions to the finish line and lead new projects with your strong expertise. You are the face of the shopping centre to our current and new tenants, customers and owner of the property. You are the key to ensuring every day that all issues are handled with the best professional knowledge and that all operations are working at the best profitable level.
- Lead and develop actively commercial actions in Skanssi
- Lead and develop customer experience to the next level
- Build the best strategies and execute those with together your team
- Reporting to the property owners.
- Internal and external communications to all parties (tenants, customers, Turku city, media relations and owners of the property) and all events related to these are to be organized and active attending.
- Lead the management team in Skanssi and support carrier growth.
Our daily life is covering multiple smaller and bigger issues, problem-solving, and communication between retailers and the property owner. You will leave your mark on the property by your actions. You will get support from the management team and you can actively develop the way you work. On the way to success, you are not alone – you will get daily support from the shopping centre on-site team which you can count on for the support of CBRE Finland and CBRE’s international network with hundreds of shopping centre professionals.
You will succeed in your role if:
- You have strong experience in leading wide entities with successful outcomes in retail or in property management.
- You understand retail tenants’ business and how business thrives in shopping centres.
- You are an active developer, willing to seek new outcomes and the best operators to execute those actions.
- You enjoy leading the multi-professional team and you highly enjoy it when you as a team are succeeding.
- You enjoy leading larger entities but do not hesitate to take an action around smaller everyday tasks when needed.
- You understand the big picture and what is making the impact, what has a relevant meaning for it and how to aim toward better outcomes.
- You have plenty of ”I Can Do!” -attitude and passion for retail.
- You understand what a great customer experience is and how to make an impact on it.
- You are great at communication and understand how active communication needs to be done due to success even in sudden situations.
- You are excellent skills in Finnish and English – both written and spoken.
Our CBRE professionals are retail professionals who all are keen on developing properties and retail in the future. We are market leaders in Europe and have a strong presence in Finland. The best of the best are our core professional teams who together generate winning outcomes and ensure positive property value development for investors in Finland and around the world.
For You, we are offering the first-class seat for developing the future of retail. You will get the best team to specialise in retail and support in all areas needed. In CBRE you step into a truly international co-working field with a wide range of connections to all of our specialists around the globe. As your employer, we take care of your well-being with supporting benefits such as multiple free time benefits, flexible working culture, and training and career development support.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Please apply no later than 7.8.2022. via the link below.